- Ensuring continuous measurement of emissions and supporting the emissions management process,
- providing records and outputs for the state administration,
- providing outputs to a data standard to meet legal reporting obligations to the state administration according to current legislation,
- elemental analysis of fuel and solid residues after combustion,
- CO2 balance and calculation of emission and oxidation factors.
Well-operated, maintained and serviced technical equipment – analysers – together with the processing and evaluation of measured values contribute to the reduction of the amount of emitted pollutants and greenhouse gases and thus to cleaner air.